Tuesday, November 27, 2007

SMJK Nan Hwa Ex-students

Once again we saw Beh Sun Ting `s photo in The Star. So elegant and graceful. She is now the best seaside volleyball player in the country. Immediately I remember Satyselan, the boy whom I taught him mathematics in the year 1994(?) when he was in Form 5. His father who worked with the Telecom Malaysia used to drop into my office complaining that the boy was not given incentives to further his study. In a way, he is corect. We need to understand why Uthaya initiated the gathering yesterday rationally. Anyway Satyselan worked his way to become the National Basketball Youth Captain sometimes ago. Well done. So is Beh lih yi who is now working with Malaysia Kini. No body will believe she is from chinese background SMJK Nan Hwa. We feel so proud of her.

5 comments:

菲尔 said...

Why you never mentioned about me? hahaha.

Anonymous said...

i think they are proud of you too !

lihyi said...

Hwang-ee, it will be conflict of interest then, ha ha! But seriously, I think everyone who believe in what they are doing deserve such accolades, not just the names that are mentioned :)

lihyi said...

And by the way, my mom who attended your talk in Sitiawan recently was really impressed by you and called me just to tell me that she loves your writings (as she doesn't know you write as Fei-er)

菲尔 said...

Ms Lihyi, Thanks to your mum. She is very cute. Like you, haha...